Since 2002, The Satori Group has been delivering solutions to provide visibility into real time data, enabling effective and efficient forecasting, budgeting and reporting, as well as continuous monitoring of processes and transactions to identify errors and potential fraud.
Our mission is to assist businesses achieve the following objectives:
- Control data from multiple sources - All of Satori’s products are compatible with most common data sources, meaning you can have a centralised depository of business information.
- Plan in more detail with more accuracy in less time - Improve understanding of the business to provide more accurate insights into future goals and plans.
- Report meaningful information to management - Providing management with timely and accurate reports in customisable formats for easy access to key performance indicators.
- Analyse for improved business decisions - Create an environment for greater analysis to add true value to the organisation.
- Improve the data quality and the business decisions continuously - Ensure the quality of data is at its peak, reduce human errors and monitor for fraud and abnormal activity.
The Satori Group is the primary distributor for SatoriCCM, ACL, Pentana, Caseware Monitor and Envisage solutions for Australia and New Zealand, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington and India.
Some of The Satori Group’s major clients include The Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Coca-Cola Amatil, Metcash Limited, Queensland Health and Harvey Norman.