Theo TheodoreGroup Chief Financial Officer
RT Health Fund
Theo has been working in Financial Services for over 15 years covering all aspects of accounting, strategy and wealth. He joined Suncorp Group in February 2011 as Financial Controller for the Life Insurance business.
Theo’s current role is management of 13 major projects which aim to optimise and support the Suncorp finance community through a shared service and partnered model. One of Theo’s objectives has been to generate a single culture in order to standardise functions and processes across all lines of business in Suncorp Group.
9:50 AM Keynote CFO Panel Discussion: Strategies to Improve Finance Transformation across your Organisation
- The current business climate driving finance transformation
- The challenges faced by the CFO and the finance team
- Business partnering – an essential for finance transformation
- Moving up the value curve: Upskilling and
- he required skill shift in the finance professional : Upskilling and reskilling
2:15 PM Accelerating your Process Standardisation to Optimise Efficiency in Setting up your Finance Shared Services
- Defining the level and standard that are needed for optimise your SSC journey
- Leading a gap analysis and cutting out the waste
- Engaging with process owners to get them up to speed
- Deciding on whether on not to engage with Process Excellence leaders