Manager Process Engineering
Westpac New Zealand
1:40 PM Harnessing Intelligent Automation: Moving From Concept to Scale and Navigating the Associated Challenges
This session will explore the scope of IA in SSO.
- The technology is proven, proof of concepts completed – what’s the next major hurdle?
- How to bring the technology to scale: Buy vs. build – what is the decision tree? Is it a binary choice or is there a hybrid approach?
- What is your data strategy and how does it enable your IA strategy?
- What are the geopolitical, social and ethical considerations of automation?
Robotic Process Automation is gaining a foothold in the back office. A growing number of business are looking to automate processes as an alternative to outsourcing and offshoring – with a view of streamlining and increasing value added. This workshop will investigate how businesses can pilot a low risk project before they decide to roll it out.
- Selecting a process to automate: Something repetitive
- Understanding how to apply RPA to the process
- Deciding to work with a solution provider or to go in house
- Strategies to maximise value: The benefits of an audit paper trail and time saving
- Preparing the staff for the changes involved
- Capturing ROI and planning ahead