Head of Shared Services – Finance
Catholic HealthCare’s Finance Shared Service is on a transformation journey to bring service levels inline and in the future surpass that of it’s peers. The roadmap is focused on introducing controls matrix, staff development, improving internal policy and procedures including going paperless, automation and additional projects both with and without IT touch points. 18 months into the project numerous enhancement projects are underway whilst also ensuring a keen focus remains on current key business targets.
This session will highlight the journey to date and the future roadmap for change including its experience in benchmarking and using the findings to draw up a roadmap for change.
- Benchmarking with the industry: Leveraging whitepapers and industry working groups
- Converting identification of gaps and opportunities into roadmaps for change
- Managing culture – persistence and framing
- Need for paperless prior to automation
- Engagement at subordinate and Executive level and unlocking the value of social capital