Group Financial Controller
9:50 AM Keynote CFO Panel Discussion: Strategies to Improve Finance Transformation across your Organisation
In this panel, our CFO panel experts will come together to discuss which transformation strategies they’re employing in their own leading organisations, to help you benefit from their experience and expertise.
- The current business climate driving finance transformation
- The challenges faced by the CFO and the finance team
- Business partnering – an essential for finance transformation
- Moving up the value curve: Upskilling and
- he required skill shift in the finance professional : Upskilling and reskilling
12:00 PM Taking Your People On your Journey Up the Value Curve: Transforming Your Team’s Transactional Skillsets
With the organization beginning a transformation 18 months ago by shifting gear from being country oriented to market and business oriented, the finance team has now been centralized from 3 countries. As you know it’s not all about the processes and that people are at the core of any transformation. This move up the value curve has called for the team to evolve from a transactional role to an advisory role. This session will explore how to transform their skills and shift their mindsets to embrace and excel in their evolving roles. It will highlight the importance of leadership in ensuring its success.
- Reframing how your team approach their day jobs
- Creating a narrative to foster the cultural shifts
- Developing consultant-free training and coaching
- Is there a way to measure progress?