Jennie MilneGeneral Manager, Human Resources
2:20 PM Unlocking the value of your shared services by aligning your strategy to executive priorities
RAC’s shared services team has strategically moved up the value curve and has the results to back it up. It started with a human resources (HR) review with executives and senior leaders to uncover the effectiveness and importance of HR in contributing to business outcomes. These findings were used to inform the structure of HR shared services. Since the transformation the service delivery and quality have improved, enabling HR Shared Services to move up the value curve.
- Establishing HR as a strategic business partner through understanding the key business priorities and pain points of executive management
- Planning a HR review with a deliberate focus on business outcomes
- Identifying the key parameters and KPIs to measure its effectiveness
- Increasing team engagement during transformational change
11:00 AM Panel Discussion: Benchmarking the Customer Centricity of Your Services: Eliminating Pain Points and Designing a More User Friendly Experience
Customers, Users, Clients – regardless of how you classify them, are demanding more seamless, integrated and mobile services in their lives. This is translating into their working lives too as they expect the same level of services from the shared services. With these significant shifts it is important to ensure that your offerings continue to meet and exceed their expectations. Shared Service leaders across Australia and New Zealand are looking art ERP implementation to provide a single source of truth, investigating process simplification, improving the customer service of the onshore /offshore partners in a bid to improve user experiences. This session will investigate the steps taken towards customer centricity, benchmarking your customer satisfaction and explore suitable metrics, building engagement and promoting the positive impact of your services.
- App Poll: How would you rate your customer service?
- What are the current pain points in your customer journey and how to you fix this?
- Identifying key metrics and measures of success: Does NPS score work?
- Discussing strategies to build engagement with your customer to improve service delivery
- Understanding and effectively communicating the value of your work to customers and employees