Jean Claude De VeraVice President, Business Services
9:10 AM Leveraging Data to Improve the Value of Your GBS: Looking beyond the Concept to what it Looks Like in Action
This session will investigate how GBS can better use its data to move up the value curve by generating greater savings and efficiencies across the various functions. It will investigate how your data investment will enable you to identify growth and performance opportunities through analytics and process or technological improvements. It will also give you better visibility on initiatives that are effective and those that aren’t working so you can extract more value from your GBS. This session will look beyond the concept of data an unveil what is actually looks like in action.
- Selecting the appropriate objectives and scope for the Data Journey
- What approach to use and what drivers to obtain actionable insights ?
- Leveraging this Data to find enterprise areas of improvement and savings
- What next? How to Push the frontiers of your GBS based on Data reliability
This workshop will address 5 different areas that you can improve, tweak or transform to extract greater value from your shared services. It will weigh the pros and cons so you can plan your next course of action. This session is tailored for different maturity levels and operating structures. The facilitator will speak from his vast experience of working on various initiatives in GBS. It will focus on all enablers of the Transformation Journey from Strategy to Execution: the Governance and the Scope, the Service Delivery Model (Captive vs Outsourcing, Nearshoring vs Offshoring,..), Data and Process Standardization, Automation and Technologies, People engagement and Innovation.
- Ensuring the governance and controls are in place for the Transformation Journey
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each of these strategies for your company and your shared services
- Identifying opportunities to improve your shared services by top down and bottom up innovations
- Understand other things to be prepared for including the future Service Delivery Models !