2:55 PM Outsourcing your Finance Shared Services: Setting it Up, Stabilisation and Beginning Phase 2
This session will share the journey of a large utilities company as they outsourced their finance shared services including AP, AR. Billing and Payroll. With 50 seats in Chennai they went live 6 months ago. The focus of the transition is replacing old processes and moving fixed asset function. The key was effectively managing the relationships at the heart of the partnership. – getting the team up to scratch and ironing out SLAs and KPIs.
- The challenges of replacing legacy global processes
- Understanding the outsourcing partners: Bridging the cultural and linguistic differences
- Getting on the same page regarding timeliness and KPIs
- Staggering the transition to build better working relationships
- What’s next: Expanding the suite of services to include management accounting, compliance and other non-transactional activities