Workshop Day: Tuesday, 11th June 2019
8:00 am - 10:00 am Build a Bot Workshop
This is a pre requisite for beginners in RPA to attend the Automation stream on the summit
Are you looking to deploy Robotic Process Automation in the next year but don’t know where to start? Confused by all the jargon, like RDA, IPA and Adaptive Automation and different ways it can be deployed? Would you like a simple roadmap and guidance on which processes are best suited to start your automation journey? Attend the Robotic Process Automation 101 session and learn from an expert who has already successfully deployed RPA. This workshop will take you through all the terminology, common barriers to starting up and how to overcome them, and most importantly will give you a roadmap for deployment right for your Shared Service. We will tailor this workshop to ensure you can deploy the right RPA tool to the right process and ensure a quick win to show to your executives and drive RPA through your organisation.
- Understand the terminology, tools, common barriers to implementation and how to overcome resistance to change
- Identify the processes ripe for automation and where you can expect the fastest ROI
- Build your own RPA bot
- Create a roadmap for RPA deployment that you can refine through the conference and implement back into your organisation
10:30 am - 12:30 pm The Future of Intelligent Services: How Data Analytics, Cognitive and AI Will Reshape The Future of Business ServicesInternational Ryan Davis - SVP Procurement, Bank of America
This is pre requisite for beginners in Data, Artificial and Cognitive Intelligence to attend the AI and Data Analytics stream on the summit
According to our SSON Analytics Report, 70% of our audience is looking to launch into Artificial Intelligence or have just started a pilot.
If you haven’t started looking at how AI can benefit your organisation, 2019 is the year to jump in! However, we understand there are barriers to entry in Artificial Intelligence and Data- it is one BIG project. This workshop will take you through all the different technologies you could possibly leverage in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics and will give you a high level knowledge and understanding of where AI fits in the Shared Service.
- Identify and explore the use of technology like Cognitive Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics and many, many more
- Explore the use of these technologies within Shared Service and exactly where you could deploy a model
- Understand use cases and common barriers to deploying Artificial Intelligence
International Ryan DavisSVP Procurement
Bank of America
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Driving Cultural Transformation and Change Management in an Uncertain EnvironmentInternational Ross Mackay - Group Head of Global Shared Service and Finance Optimisation, International SOS
International SOS is constantly acquiring new companies- meaning new systems, new process and new people need to be onboarded all the time. Not only this, but Ross is dealing with added complexity in a Global Shared Services environment. This all means the impact of his people are immense. Ross really believes that people are the core of his Shared Services. But how does he work with global cultures? How does he work with new employees all the time? How does he empower and lead his employees in a time of constant change? Ross shares his perspective on people and how he believes they are the centre of creating a quality and stable shared services.
- Working with and integrating new systems and new cultures into existing ones
- Multi skilling and creating careers in shared services to keep your people
- Taking your people along with you in your vision to help them be comfortable with change and even become champions of change
International Ross MackayGroup Head of Global Shared Service and Finance Optimisation
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Shared Services Planning and Launching: Bypassing Traditional Teething Issues With a Well-Defined Modern SSC ProgramChrysanthe Psychogios - Director, Shared Services Program, Department of Finance
This workshop is specifically created for Shared Services that are launching and government Shared Service Centres
Chrysanthe PsychogiosDirector, Shared Services Program
Department of Finance