Australasia's Largest and Best-Attended Business Transformation Conference and Networking Event
The 17th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week saw more than 500 shared services practitioners, analysts and industry experts converge in Melbourne in June for three full days of information sharing, learning and networking.
The continued growth of the event reflects the increasing strategic importance Australian organisations are placing on shared services and outsourcing for their operational agility and competitive advantage.
Be the first to receive the 2015 Agenda - Pre-order your copy now!
What can you expect in 2015?
Based on the feedback we have received from the 2014 event, Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2015 will be focusing on:
- Global Business Services - Understanding what this global trend means for organisations in Australia and New Zealand
- Robotics - Is robotics the next revolution in the industry, or just the latest buzz word?
- Mid Market - With 44% of the audience this year brand new to the event, the mid market are realising the benefits of SSO
- Maturity - For 2015 we will be diving the audience along maturity lines, with specific streams for planning and launching, early, mid and advanced stage SSO operations
- Global Process Owners - Moving towards a de-emphasis on geography and putting the priority on process
- Digital Transformation - The pace of change in the industry is largely being driven by technology, so expect to see case studies specifically focused on how you can stay relevant in this rapidly shifting environment
- Customer Service - After its successful inclusion this year, the front office is set to become a mainstay of the event with value creation, locations and contact centre outsourcing key discussion points
- Outsourcing and Offshoring - The days of outsourcing and offshoring being viewed as a discussion to be had behind closed doors are gone. They are now accepted as business critical and will be afforded their own section of the agenda accordingly
“One of the best conferences I have ever been to!”
Gordon Brown, Group Finance Manager, Orora Limited
“This was one of the best conferences I have attended in my time in the tertiary sector in 4 different countries”
Dr Daryl A Cornish, Director, Professional Services, Victoria University
“Again a motivating, inspiring and informative conference”
Carol Lawrence, ASPAC PMO Lead HR Services, Johnson & Johnson
“Like-minded people with similar values sharing valuable insights and knowledge! Well worth the attendance”
Tory Macri, Business Process Improvement Manager, Peoplecare Health Insurance
“The event delivered real value to our service”
Andrea Mears, Business Planning, Transport for NSW
“Another big step forward in our SSC journey”
Paul Pemberton, Manager Corporate Accounting, DB Schenker Australia
“A great networking and idea generating three days”
Jim Heaney, Group Shared Service Manager, Asciano
“Fantastic networking opportunity and really great to hear what others in the SS space are doing”
Anne Cosgrove, Executive Director, People and Culture, NSW Businesslink
“Extremely useful and many take-aways”
Paul Brennan, Executive Manager, Finance Service Centre, UnitingCare Nsw Act
“Great value to be able to meet people in one place”
Sunny Sun, Category Manager, Origin Energy
“A very valuable experience, very well managed by a seriously professional organisation”
Michael Warren, Vice President, MDEC